Nutritional Health Counseling
Nutrition counseling facilitates healthy, sustainable behavior changes by challenging you to listen to your inner wisdom, identify your core food principles, and transform your health and personal goals into action. Experience the tremendous health benefits nutritional counseling provides. Learn to make healthy food choices, experience increased energy, and enjoy reduced stress.
Because we’re passionate about health and wellness, we’ve partnered with Debbie Katz to help you attain your goals.
Debbie Katz is a Holistic Health Coach and owner of Waytogohealthy. She specializes in helping you create your personal “roadmap to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle, preferences and goals. Assessing all areas of your life – from nutrition, to stress, to relationships, to exercise, to sleep, Debbie helps you become your best, balanced health.
Debbie offers both private 1-on-1 coaching and group coaching; either of which can be done in person or via phone/skype.
1. Health Assessment/Consult – Free 30 minute meeting either in person or via phone
2. WayToGoHealthy Complete – 12 private, custom coaching sessions
3. WayToGoHealthy Condensed – 6 private, custom coaching sessions
4. WayToGoClean 21-Day Healthy Detox – Complete program for 21 Days (+ the rest of your life) healthy living, including 2 private health coaching calls Waytogoclean
5. Pantry Patrol – For 1-2 hours, I carefully (& non-judgementally) help you “healthify” your pantry or refrigerator.
6. Healthy Store Tour – 1 hour guided & educating grocery store tour.
To contact with Debbie Katz, via email, Debbie@waytogohealthy.com
To call Debbie directly, 703-597-4572.