- Registration is required.
- All packages must be used before their expiration dates.
- All Pilates sessions are 50-55 minutes in length; Barre sessions are 55 minutes .
- Reservations are required for all classes. Classes/sessions must be pre-paid in order to make a reservation.
- 24-Hour cancellation policy for all sessions and classes (see below)
- Excessive cancellations may result in losing the ability to schedule more than 24 hours in advance.
- Studio BE reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient attendance.
- For safety reasons, if you show up more than 10 minutes late for a group class you may be denied admittance and will be charged for the class.
- Studio BE is not responsible for loss of, or damage to, personal property.
- There will be a $40 fee charged for returned checks.
- Please pay by check or credit card only. We do not keep cash in the studio.
- Class times and instructors are subject to change. No refunds will be given due to schedule changes.
- No credits or refunds on any packages or services.
24 hour Cancellation policy
All classes and private sessions require a 24 hour cancellation notice. If notice is not given within 24 hours of your appointment, you will be charged for your session unless we are able to book another client as a result of your cancellation. A credit card number is required to hold your class or private session reservation.
Shoes – No street shoes allowed in the studio please. Please leave shoes on the racks at the front door. Socks must be worn on the equipment at all times. We recommend wearing socks with grips on the bottom, however any socks are acceptable. We do sell socks in the studio. For Barre and Mat classes you may wear socks or bare feet.
Clothing – Comfortable workout clothing, long pants or tights preferred. Any type of workout shirt or t-shirt. No zippers, snaps, etc., that might get caught on equipment or scratch the upholstery. If you wear shorts, please be certain to wear bike shorts underneath, as your legs will be up in the air!
Jewelry – Please be conservative. It might get caught on the equipment.
Inclement weather policy
Unless otherwise notified, the studio will be open. Always check the online web scheduler for any class cancellations or studio closing.
If weather conditions prevent you from attending your session, please call and/or email the studio and cancel your session online in our web scheduler. If adequate notice is given prior to your session time, your class charge may be waived. Also try and notify your instructor or Carla by text.
We will do everything possible to accommodate you in the case of school closings and/or icy conditions.